1. We no longer accept application for Power of Attorney / Affidavits through post.
2. Power of Attorney/ Affidavit/Authority Letter must be prepared by the applicant himself. We do not offer any such service.
3. Applicant must be physically present at the Consulate before the consular officer along with original passport / NICOP
4. Applicant must sign the document in front of the consular officer
5. In case a Power of Attorney is to be executed by more than one person, the fee is charged per executants/applicants.
6. All attestations are done same day if all the requirements are fulfilled.
7. Please note Consular fee once deposited cannot be refunded.
8. We do not accept cash. All types of Credit / Debit Cards are accepted for payment in the Consulate General Sydney through EFTPOS machine at the Consular Services Counter (bank charges apply).
9. Consular timings are 0930 – 1300 hours (Monday-Thursday); 0930-1200 hours (Friday)